The first Friday of November each year is National Homeschool Day of Prayer hosted by Homeschool Freedom. Mark your calendar and make plans to join us Friday, November 5, 2021 for the next NHDP event.
Homeschool Freedom Facebook Page
Join us on the Homeschool Freedom Facebook page all year long for encouraging news, links, and information supporting homeschool freedom and celebrating the success of home education.
On the first Friday of November each year, Homeschool Freedom hosts the National Homeschool Day of Prayer. We post hourly prayer prompts on the Homeschool Freedom facebook page throughout the day and have a variety of special guests who come on to pray live and share an encouraging word.
Get Your Free 36-Page Activity Guide
Subscribe to the Homeschool Freedom email list and receive a FREE 36-page National Homeschool Day of Prayer Activity Guide. Includes: Prayer prompt worksheets, Bible verse coloring pages, puzzle pages, and more!
PRIVACY NOTE: We respect your privacy. We will not share or sell your contact information. By subscribing to this email list, you will receive periodic email pertaining to homeschool freedom along with information about the National Homeschool Day of Prayer.
2020 Prayer Prompts
Prayer Prompt Graphics
Below are the 2020 hourly prayer prompts.
Prayer Prompt 1
10:00 AM EST
Prayer Prompt 2
11:00 AM EST
Prayer Prompt 3
12:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 4
1:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 5
2:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 6
3:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 7
4:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 8
5:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 9
6:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 10
7:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 11
8:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 12
9:00 PM EST
Prayer Prompt 13
10:00 PM EST
Friday, November 5, 2021
Please join us and other homeschoolers across the country as we:
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children,
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the world,
- Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling,
- Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders.
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation,
- Pray for your own family—your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others,
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things.