November 1, 2019
The first Friday of November each year will be declared as a National Homeschool Day of Prayer by the National Alliance of Christian Home Education Leadership.
please join us and other homeschoolers around the globe as we:
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children,
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe,
- Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling,
- Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders.
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation,
- Pray for your own family—your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others,
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things.