Join us for the National Homeschool Day of Prayer Friday, November 2, 2018
The first Friday of November each year will be declared as a National Homeschool Day of Prayer by the National Alliance of Christian Home Education Leadership. This year that Friday is November 2. On this day, please join us and other homeschoolers around the globe as we:
- Give thanks for the freedom we have to homeschool our children,
- Pray for homeschooling families in your own nation and around the globe,
- Pray for upcoming elections and the impact they may have on homeschooling,
- Pray for your state’s homeschool organization and its leaders.
- Pray for your elected officials to recognize that the education of children is the responsibility of the parents, not that of the nation,
- Pray for your own family—your homeschooling journey and the Lord’s guidance as you take that journey, your relationships with one another, your own children and their futures, as well as seeking ways your family can minister to others,
- Rejoice in God’s mercy and His faithfulness in all things.
Join our Facebook Event to receive reminders and content for sharing.
SHARE YOUR NATIONAL HOMESCHOOL DAY OF PRAYER PARTICIPATION
Share a photo of your family holding the “We Prayed” printable on social media with the hashtag #nationalhomeschooldayofprayer.
Bonus: include a note about something you’ve prayed for National Homeschool Day of Prayer or a favorite Bible verse for your family/homeschool. (We’ve included a second page to the PDF “I Prayed” for individuals who are participating.)
Printable Download – 10 Prayer Prompts
We’ve added a single-page PDF printable you can download that includes the ten prayer prompts.